“Skin Deep” – with Leah Petersen – in Carbide Tipped Pens, edited by Eric Choi and Ben Bova; Tor, 2014.
“Catalyst” – in Stars of Darkover, edited by Deborah J. Ross and Elisabeth Waters, 2014.
“Inheritance” – on Paizo.com (A Pathfinder Tale), 2013.
“Arpeggio” – in Metastasis, edited by Rhonda Parrish; Wolfsinger Pub, 2013.
- “Blood Magic” by Gabrielle Harbowy casts a magical spell of survival.
- Gabrielle Harbowy’s “Blood Magic” gripped me from the start, and made me sigh with delight when I put the pages down. It’s a gorgeous, deftly written tale with some very dark happenings.
- …an artful, graceful [...] master class in gently describing a terrible circumstance without losing any of the emotional impact.
“Ghostlights” – in When the Hero Comes Home: 2, edited by Gabrielle Harbowy and Ed Greenwood. Dragon Moon Press, September 2013. (story is in ebook edition only)
“Deserter” – with Marie Bilodeau, in The Beast Within 2, edited by Jennifer Brozek. Graveside Books, August 2011.
“Keeping Time” - in When the Hero Comes Home, edited by Ed Greenwood and Gabrielle Harbowy. Dragon Moon Press, August 2011.
“The Descent of the Wayward Sister” – in Cthulhurotica, edited by Carrie Cuinn. Dagan Books, December 2010.
- possibly the most perfect piece of erotic Lovecraftia
- Very flirty [...] sets the self-empowerment tone for the whole anthology
- does a great job setting the tone for the rest, turning Lovecraft on his head by centering on a bold female character who greets the monstrous with open arms (literally).
“Closure” – podcast in Philippa Ballantine’s Chronicles of the Order Anthology based on her novel Geist (Ace Books, 2010).
“Swimming Lessons” – podcast in PG Holyfield’s Tales of the Children Anthology, September 2009.
- Parsec Award Finalist: Best Speculative Fiction Story, Short Form